Dr. Jillian is proud to offer pediatric and prenatal care to our patients. She is a member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association and specializes in the Webster technique.
What is Webster technique? It is a specific sacral analysis and diversified adjustment used to reduce the effect of sacral subluxation and SI joint dysfunction. Subluxations and troubles with the SI joint contributes to a difficult labor for the mother. Chiropractic care during pregnancy is vital to the normal physiological function of both the mother and baby during pregnancy and birth.
Chiropractic care isn't just for adults. Here are 10 reasons to have your kids adjusted:
1. Maximize brain and nerve development
2. Enhance overall health
3. Boost immune system and reduce colds, ear- aches, and other illnesses
4. Helps infants with colic and constipation
5. Supports healthy respiratory function including asthma and allergies
6. Improve spinal posture
7. Improve concentration, supports healthy emotional development, and assist with behavioral disorders
8. Alleviate digestive problems
9. Assist with bed wetting and sleep cycles
10.KIDS LOVE IT